Woher können ich ein microsoft modern keyboard mit fingerabdruck-id kaufen

Diskutiere Woher können ich ein microsoft modern keyboard mit fingerabdruck-id kaufen im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I really want to buy this keyboard, but I only see it in English. Does anyone know where I can buy it with German keys (qwertz). I think the...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
I really want to buy this keyboard, but I only see it in English. Does anyone know where I can buy it with German keys (qwertz).

I think the product code is "ekz-00007"

I only found it online once and it costs € 30 while the English one costs € 10.

It is also an untrustworthy site

Thema:

Woher können ich ein microsoft modern keyboard mit fingerabdruck-id kaufen

Woher können ich ein microsoft modern keyboard mit fingerabdruck-id kaufen - Ähnliche Themen

How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features (like enhanced touch mode or so) that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Oben