Windows Update

Diskutiere Windows Update im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hallo, Since the last update in September, suddenly problem with Windows-Update: Operating System WIN7/SP1 In Oktober no Updates received, tried...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hallo,
Since the last update in September, suddenly problem with Windows-Update:
Operating System WIN7/SP1
In Oktober no Updates received, tried to search for Updates > the search goes on for several hours without any result, also after many computer new starts> no error code and no message.
The Windows-Update agent File wuaueng.dll is Version 7.6.7601.19161 from Feb 2016 (therefore the current version)
Also tried Microsoft Easy-Fix Diagnosis Diagnose Cabinet which also did not solve the endless search problem.
Have also not installed any new Hardware or Software!
How do I fix this?

Thema:

Windows Update

Windows Update - Ähnliche Themen

Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Movie Maker: Hello, Unfortunately, I do have a problem with a Microsoft movie maker file. I know Microsoft doesn’t support the program anymore but I‘ve used...
Since latest Windows 10 Update, my printer "Brother DCP-145C" isn't working anymore: Since latest Windows 10 Update, my printer "Brother DCP-145C" isn't working anymore! I use my printer daily for printing several pages. Suddenly...
AMD Ryzen 7 Radeon Graphics fails after Hyper-V Hypervisor installation: On a brand-new HP ProBook G7 system with AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor and build-in Radeon Vega 7 graphics, upon the first reboot after installing...
Oben