Windows update on October 20, 2020

Diskutiere Windows update on October 20, 2020 im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what has happened. The NAS server is attached through Ethernet directly. I used all possible ways ti fing the NAS unit but not possible. all other units like printers and scanners were all found but the NAS server not. Since I have all data I use for my activities on the NAS server I have could do any work today!!! On my laptop I have a slightly older version of Windows and there everything is fine and I could access all data. However all application software is on the big desktop PC and there is where I need the data.

Please help me to find a solution to this problem so that I can work again!!!

Curt Frisemo

Thema:

Windows update on October 20, 2020

Windows update on October 20, 2020 - Ähnliche Themen

Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while...
Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.: Hello, i tried updating to the 2004 build today but when i do my mic stops working the pegel always shows 100% but it wont make any sound on...
Oben