Windows Phone Backups not visible

Diskutiere Windows Phone Backups not visible im Lumia Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hey everyone I used to record my phone calls with my Windows Phone. Now I need to access one particular recording due to a lawsuit. There are...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hey everyone

I used to record my phone calls with my Windows Phone. Now I need to access one particular recording due to a lawsuit. There are four visible WP backups in my Windows-Account, but only two of them are selectable when recreating a phone from previous backup. Is there a way to download the backup's raw files or a known setting to cause that issue? I just need access to the phone recordings.

Thank you in advance

Yours sincerely :)

Thema:

Windows Phone Backups not visible

Windows Phone Backups not visible - Ähnliche Themen

cant add phone number to aliases: Hello, i try to add an alias or better said a phone number to Sign in to your Microsoft account Seems like the number ranges used by my mobile...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Windows 10 Settings not working: Hello everyone, so i just reinstalled my Windows 10. And i got a big problem, so if i try to open the settings its flashes and close, and if i try...
Oben