Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter

Diskutiere Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi there, I am using the Sitecom CN-524 Bluetooth Dongle with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1607, Build 14393.187. Until yesterday I was using it...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi there,

I am using the Sitecom CN-524 Bluetooth Dongle with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1607, Build 14393.187.
Until yesterday I was using it together with the Microsoft designer mouse. Then, yesterday night Microsoft conducted an update for Windows 10 and apparently deleted the Windows generic bluetooth adapter.
I was using this adapter instead of the manufacturer's CSR adapter since the latter is not able to pair with the Microsoft designer mouse but led to to an error because the wrong code was entered (which apparently is not possible).

Does anyone know how to re-install the generic driver or which driver will work?

I would be very grateful for any help,
Steffen

Thema:

Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter

Windows Generic Bluetooth Adapter - Ähnliche Themen

Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive: Hi all, To open Excel files from network drive takes about 35 sec. after the initial login. But after that, I can open excel files from the...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth...
Oben