Windows Firewall blocking Chrome - Firewall Settings revert to default automatically after seconds

Diskutiere Windows Firewall blocking Chrome - Firewall Settings revert to default automatically after seconds im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I ran into a very annoying problem with the windows firewall which blocks software from accessing the internet. Everytime I run Chrome (or any...

MS-User

Threadstarter
I ran into a very annoying problem with the windows firewall which blocks software from accessing the internet. Everytime I run Chrome (or any internet-dependend software for that matter) the Firewall-popup opens up and I have to click "allow access". This is even more annoying since the software from my printer tries to access the internet every minute and the firewall-popup opens up very frequently. I tried to allow the software manually from the firewall settings and even tried to disable the Firewall, but all changes I make in the firewall settings magically revert to the default after a few seconds. This problem appears in both public and private networks.

Thema:

Windows Firewall blocking Chrome - Firewall Settings revert to default automatically after seconds

Windows Firewall blocking Chrome - Firewall Settings revert to default automatically after seconds - Ähnliche Themen

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz...
Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD: After updating the Windows-System I can only access to the UEFI after startup. They only acction I can do is to open CMD. Does anyone has an Idea...
surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't...
Oben