Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator

Diskutiere Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hey i need your help please, in our company a PC has got a Problem with a Windows 7 Update. Today morning the PC made it but he can´t do it. So i...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hey i need your help please, in our company a PC has got a Problem with a Windows 7 Update. Today morning the PC made it but he can´t do it. So i set the PC back to the last point and it works fine now.

So i want to block the automatic updates for this pc now. It is in a domain and when i go to the windows update settings i can´t change the settings because the window is grey. I have got the administrator passwort and so on. So how could i change the settings that the PC don´t make the automatic updates ?

I need your help as soon as possible thanks :D

Thema:

Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator

Windows Automatic Update blocking -> Can only do the Administrator - Ähnliche Themen

• Windows 8.1 Fehlermeldung: preparing automatic repair

Windows 8.1 Fehlermeldung: preparing automatic repair: Hallo Zusammen. Mein PC Medion OS : 8.1 2 LW System startet nicht meh durch. Rechner läuft an und gibt obige Meldung aus. Mit dem Tool ...
  • Automatic change back to Windows 10 S

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S: Hello, since two weeks I have the Microsoft surface laptop. It came with Windows 10 S and I changed it to Windows 10 pro for free before the year...
  • Can't enter password in Windows 10 (automatic dots appear)

Can't enter password in Windows 10 (automatic dots appear): Hi everyone, I have a Sony Vaio laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. It was completely fine until 3 months ago when I accidentally dropped...
  • Can't enter password in Windows 10 (automatic dots appear)

Can't enter password in Windows 10 (automatic dots appear): Hi everyone, I have a Sony Vaio laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. It was completely fine until 3 months ago when I accidentally dropped...
  • Windows 8.1 -Preparing Automatic Installation... komm nicht mehr ins windows...

Windows 8.1 -Preparing Automatic Installation... komm nicht mehr ins windows...: Hallo miteinander, habe ein großes Problem mit Windows 8.1 Alles fing damit an, dass sich der PC bei der automatischen Wartung aufgehängt hat...