Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image

Diskutiere Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi all, I have a computer room with 8 Computers - all have exactly the same hardware. I have installed on all computers windows 10 and activated...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi all,

I have a computer room with 8 Computers - all have exactly the same hardware. I have installed on all computers windows 10 and activated it and connected my Microsoft Account to the activation. In my Microsoft Account all 8 Computers are listed.

I have installed on "Computer1" all the software I need in the training room and adjusted all the necessary settings. After that I have created a system image.

I want to use the system image on all other 7 Computers, so I don't have to install and setup everything 8 times. I could sucessfully use the system image with a boot usb stick on "Computer2". I have changed the windows key, which was still the key from "Computer1" to the windows key I have use before on "Computer2". I have connected "Computer2" to my Microsoft account. But the Windows activation does not work.

The activation Troubleshooter doen't solve the problem.

I wanted to use the system image in the future more often, to reset the computers to the updated state. Seems it gets complicated because of the Windows license?

Thema:

Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image

Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image - Ähnliche Themen

• Windows 10 - Hotkey F7 Shut-Off in Windows Desktop/Explorer to free it for Corel Capture activation

Windows 10 - Hotkey F7 Shut-Off in Windows Desktop/Explorer to free it for Corel Capture activation: Hello Community, since I changed over my WIN 7 Pro HP Elitebook 8770w to WIN10 Pro, I can't activate the Corel Capture Screenshot program anymore...
  • Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: I've bought a laptop with pre-installed Windows 10 copy, but then completely changed the OS. Now it's Linux Mint 18.2. Is it possible to redeem my...
  • Windows activation is not working

Windows activation is not working: Hi All, I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro. I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo. After installation, due to...
  • Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the...
  • Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement

Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement: Hello, I need to change the hardware of my computer. The computer had a Windows 7 licence and was upgraded to a window 10 computer. The licence...