Windows 2003 Server SP 1 beta

Diskutiere Windows 2003 Server SP 1 beta im Windows Server 2003 Forum im Bereich Server Systeme; In the next couple of weeks Microsoft will be starting on the Service Pack 1 betaprogram for Windows Server 2003. MS is expecting to go to RTM...
  • Windows 2003 Server SP 1 beta Beitrag #1
LordMax

LordMax

Threadstarter
In the next couple of weeks Microsoft will be starting on the Service Pack 1 betaprogram for Windows Server 2003. MS is expecting to go to RTM with this inJanuary 2004.

Unlike most service pack releases, this is going to be a fairly big deal asit will introduce 3 major elements into Windows Server 2003;

X-86-64 support for the AMD's Opteron processor

IA-64 support for Intel's Itanium II CPU into the Standard Edition (it obviously already exists in Enterprise & Datacenter)

The IA-32 Execution Layer - A software technology that will roughly double the performance of 32-bit applications running on the Itanium processor family-based platforms

Thema:

Windows 2003 Server SP 1 beta

Windows 2003 Server SP 1 beta - Ähnliche Themen

Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work: Dear Support, dear MS Community, we try to acquire 10GBit/s of data from a Measurement device, which unfortunately can only send the data over...
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Wi-Fi speed problems: Hello community I have a problem with the built in "marvell avastar" wifi card in my Surface Pro 6. When I connect to my 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network...
Interne Festplatte verschwunden nach GreenScreenOfDeath: I was working on my Surface Pro 2017 (Windows 10 Pro 64bit lates - per June 15th 2020 - Insider Preview) as I suddenly was confronted with a...
Oben