Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files

Diskutiere Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files im Viren und Schadsoftware Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Dears, Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files whatever is the formats or size: Jpeg, Pdf, indd, PSD, word ... I even can not upload...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Dears,

Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files whatever is the formats or size: Jpeg, Pdf, indd, PSD, word ...

I even can not upload them or send them by emails to anyone.

Even in sync to my online google drive, they are not included.

Does anyone know what happened?

Thema:

Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files

Windows 10 suddenly is not opening random files - Ähnliche Themen

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
Windows 10 Defender Anti Virus centralized monitoring and alerts: Hello good people, I am searching for an option to monitor Windows 10 Defender Antivirus alerts and notifications. For example: I have 100...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features (like enhanced touch mode or so) that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated...
Oben