Windows 10 Startmenü verändern ?

Diskutiere Windows 10 Startmenü verändern ? im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Mein Startmenue hat sich verändert. Und ich weiss nicht, wie ich es zurück stellen kann. Zur Zeit sieht es so aus: und so hätte ich es...
  • Windows 10 Startmenü verändern ? Beitrag #1
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Mein Startmenue hat sich verändert. Und ich weiss nicht, wie ich es zurück stellen kann. Zur Zeit sieht es so aus:

und so hätte ich es gerne wieder:

clip_image002.jpg

I would like to have this menu:
clip_image003.png

I hope you can see the different

Thema:

Windows 10 Startmenü verändern ?

Windows 10 Startmenü verändern ? - Ähnliche Themen

Searching in the Windows Menu: My problem is that the searching function is completely disabled. So I also already started this problem finding program, it said "Searching is...
Why does the folder layout in Windows Explorer look different depending on which way it was opened?: Hello, sometimes I notice that the folder layout in Windows Explorer doesn't look the way I set it up. For example, these are screenshots of...
WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Oben