Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member

Diskutiere Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; We've set up a DC (default setup except user accounts) based on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64. We tried to add 3 different Windows 10 Pro x64...

MS-User

Threadstarter
We've set up a DC (default setup except user accounts) based on Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64. We tried to add 3 different Windows 10 Pro x64 computers with different hardware to the domain and all of them hang up after doing a login with any domain user account (even Administrator).

The explorer keeps hanging up directly after doing the login. It's sporadically possible to open the start menu and i can open the Windows Explorer via Taskmanager.

We've reinstalled the DC and 2 of the 3 mentioned computers multiple times already and tried entering the domain with default setup.

I will provide any needed information asap.

I'm grateful for any idea.

Thema:

Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member

Windows 10 Pro hangs up if computer is a domain member - Ähnliche Themen

WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while...
Windows 10 Settings not working: Hello everyone, so i just reinstalled my Windows 10. And i got a big problem, so if i try to open the settings its flashes and close, and if i try...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819: Hi, since 05.07.2020 my Laptop HP Pavilion always reboots with the following message: Sometimes the user cant login and there is only the...
Cant open some apps being on a standard not local account (no admin rights): I recenltly watched a tutorial on youtube to have a more secure Computer. Before that I only have one account (not local), which had admin...
Oben