Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update

Diskutiere Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi, My mouse behaves different since the Fall Creators Update (where MS fixed a mouse bug) or Spring Update. My current Version is the 1809...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi,

My mouse behaves different since the Fall Creators Update (where MS fixed a mouse bug) or Spring Update. My current Version is the 1809.

It doesn't matter, whether I switch the Mouse Accelaration on or off, on the Desktop the mouse is always a bit to fast and when I set the slider (for the cursor speed) one step lower it feels a bit too slow.

I am on a Notebook using the default Microsoft Mouse Driver.

P.S.: In games, like BF 1 or BF 4 etc. I don't feel this different behaviour, I never recognize and weird movement, does somebody know how I can set those "special mouse settings" video games often use in Windows 10?

Thema:

Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update

Windows 10 Mouse feels weird since Spring or Fall Creators Update - Ähnliche Themen

Mouse and keyboard blocked after installing libusb: I can start windows normally but I cannot use my mouse or my keyboard. The issue started after a restart after I installed a libusb driver, hence...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore: Hello, Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes. Pls help: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move...
Oben