WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.

Diskutiere WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download. im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while...

MS-User

Threadstarter
I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while, it seems like the download starts. But only with 0-100kbit/s. I have a 1Gbit download speed when I do a speedtest. And the store works fine on other PCs in my Network. I also recently updated to 20H2.

What I did:
-Clear the Cash/Stopped the Store

-Login Logout multiple times

-Restart the Computer (obv.)

-sfc /scannow and restore health

-deleted Windows/Softwaredistribution folder

-did all the Windows updates

-used PowerShell to reinstall the Store (didn´t work because it couldnt find a specific file)

Thank you.

Thema:

WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.

WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download. - Ähnliche Themen

OpenVPN not working Windows server 2019: Hey guys I recently got a problem with connecting to a openVPN profile with a windows server 2019 RDP. when i connect it shows successful...
Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Oben