WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar

Diskutiere WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Good Day,

since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store to the taskbar, it stays there for a while and then suddenly loose itself from the taskbar. It suddenly gets unpinned from it.

I can re-pin the app, but the same thing happens over and over again.

Does anyone have the same issue and anybode have an idea how I can make it stay on my taskbar as it was a few weeks ago still?

I figured out that the app sometimes seems to be updating itself when I see it in the Windows start menu. Don't know whether this is causing the issue or whether something else is the problem.

Thanks for you help

Thema:

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar - Ähnliche Themen

Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Problems with Taskbar and Windows Update KB4557957: After I recently restarted my computer for finishing updates, I have two problems: 1. whenever I click on the taskbar or hover over a symbol in...
WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while...
Oben