what do you work?

Diskutiere what do you work? im Off Topic / Small Talk Forum im Bereich Sonstiges; hi... mich würde es interessieren, was ihr tagsdurch arbeitet. naja, wenn ihr halt noch die schule besucht, schreibt das. greez, meriz
M

meriz

Threadstarter
hi... mich würde es interessieren, was ihr tagsdurch arbeitet.

naja, wenn ihr halt noch die schule besucht, schreibt das.

greez, meriz

M

meriz

Threadstarter
oha... i'm sorry

you can kill this post.

greez, meriz

Thema:

what do you work?

what do you work? - Ähnliche Themen

A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819: Hi, since 05.07.2020 my Laptop HP Pavilion always reboots with the following message: Sometimes the user cant login and there is only the...
Issue since a year! Occasionally I do not receive e-mails from unknown senders. @Microsoft please help!: Hi, I tried to solve this issue since months already ... What I use: Hotmail address on web-frontend outlook.com (browser or device doesn't...
KB4023814 - support ends - update does not work - windows 10 x86: Hi everyone, I am working on a windows 10 32 Bit. I got the notice that support for my built (1607) ends. But update does not work. I do not...
MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work: Hello experts, I have recently experienced troubles with the deployment of my Windows 10 image, due to some strange problems related to...
MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work: Hello experts, I have recently experienced troubles with the deployment of my Windows 10 image, due to some strange problems related to...
Oben