Visual Studio 2015 installer

Diskutiere Visual Studio 2015 installer im Viren und Schadsoftware Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Why does Visual Studio installer create temporary folders on my slowest hard drives???????? Why isnt there a pure C++ edition? I know in the past...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Why does Visual Studio installer create temporary folders on my slowest hard drives???????? Why isnt there a pure C++ edition? I know in the past there was such thing??? Why do i need to install WDK 10 after 26 GiB of Visual Studio to actually get it running? Why is the directX SDK Jun2010 not integrated if you bloat with everything else? Why is Visual Studio the only app where i need to restart my computer? Why does every installer want an internet connection if i have a **** ISO ? What is wrong with the WASAPI ( PKEY_DeviceFriendlyName already defined bugs ) ?

Thema:

Visual Studio 2015 installer

Visual Studio 2015 installer - Ähnliche Themen

Unwanted Software installs Firefox/Chrome addon and cannot be disabled or removed and reinstalls itself: Hello! I recently installed an Android emulator called "Andy" and with it came a lot of other things that installed themselves on my PC (win7)...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
Bluescreen: MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH: Hey, recently I've been having the problem that on startup my PC instantly goes to a bluescreen containing the error code "MICROCODE REVISION...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Missing Visual C++ package prohibits installation of Geforce Experience: Hi Unfortunately, whenever I try to install the GeForce Experience (be it the standalone installer or together with a new graphics driver...
Oben