URL Filter Configuration

Diskutiere URL Filter Configuration im Internet Explorer Forum im Bereich Browser Forum; Salü Ich kann mit dem Internet Explorer nicht mehr surfen! Es kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung (bei allen URLs!): Access denied to system because...
N

Never_Born

Gast
Salü

Ich kann mit dem Internet Explorer nicht mehr surfen! Es kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung (bei allen URLs!):
Access denied to system because of URL Filter Configuration, while attempting to retrieve the URL: http://www.bla.xy/.

Mit anderen Browsern geht es. Das Problem besteht glaub ich, seit ich bei green.ch bin und eine Firewall (Smoothwall) installiert habe.
Es ist der Internet Explorer 6 mit SP 1 installiert. Auf einem anderen Rechner (mit Internet Explorer 5) geht es ohne Probleme.
An der Sicherheitsstufe liegt es auch nicht...

Vielen Danke und schöne Grüsse
Never_Born

Thema:

URL Filter Configuration

URL Filter Configuration - Ähnliche Themen

Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
DWM.exe GPU usage spikes: Hello, since a couple of days im having problems with the DWM.exe process using an absurb amount of GPU resources while browsing the web...
DWM.exe high GPU usage & spikes: Hello, since a couple of days im having problems with the DWM.exe process using an absurb amount of GPU resources while browsing the web...
Best Online Video Converter?: I guess all of us like watching videos. We surf through the internet on a daily basis and come across numerous videos, some which absolutely grab...
Dolby Atmos for Home Theater: So I just had a very nice converastion with one of the MS Support guys again Whats the problem? Well as the Title says: Dolby Atmos for Home...
Oben