Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive

Diskutiere Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi all, To open Excel files from network drive takes about 35 sec. after the initial login. But after that, I can open excel files from the...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi all,

To open Excel files from network drive takes about 35 sec. after the initial login. But after that, I can open excel files from the network much faster.

So it just needs very long to open the first file from the network. Therefore, is there a service which we should enable to start with Windows 10?

We have a VDI infrastructure and using folder redirection.

It just happening for Excel, other Office files are not affected.

Thanks for your help.

Thema:

Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive

Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive - Ähnliche Themen

Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
Oben