Surface pro 4 driver issues wifi and bluetooth

Diskutiere Surface pro 4 driver issues wifi and bluetooth im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Windows update installed the latest marvell drivers and now i can not use my WIFI anymore. I have tried everything: - removed the latest drivers...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Windows update installed the latest marvell drivers and now i can not use my WIFI anymore. I have tried everything:

- removed the latest drivers and tried to install previous drivers

- Tried to remove latest windows updates

- etc etc

I can see an unknown device in device manager but could not get it installed, even with the latest surface pro 4 driver package from microsoft site.

Thema:

Surface pro 4 driver issues wifi and bluetooth

Surface pro 4 driver issues wifi and bluetooth - Ähnliche Themen

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Wi-Fi speed problems: Hello community I have a problem with the built in "marvell avastar" wifi card in my Surface Pro 6. When I connect to my 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Pen writes without touching surface (pro 7): Hello, my pen writes without touching the surface, leaving a very slurred writing/drawing. It cannot really be used that way. I tried the...
Interne Festplatte verschwunden nach GreenScreenOfDeath: I was working on my Surface Pro 2017 (Windows 10 Pro 64bit lates - per June 15th 2020 - Insider Preview) as I suddenly was confronted with a...
Oben