Surface Pro 2017 ssd slow

Diskutiere Surface Pro 2017 ssd slow im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi I have a surface pro 2017 with i5 and 256GB ssd. When I copy video files from a sd card (SDXC Sandisk Ultra U3) the transfer speed is around...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi

I have a surface pro 2017 with i5 and 256GB ssd. When I copy video files from a sd card (SDXC Sandisk Ultra U3) the transfer speed is around only 4-5 MB/s and the ssd seems to be 100% busy. I tried deactivating real time scan of windows defender but it did not change anything. The sd card has read speeds of more than 90 MB/s on other computers, so it must be a problem with the ssd or maybe windows? (I have the 1903 update)

I also made an ssd benchmark, where task manager would often show response times over 30'000 ms.

Do I have a problem with my SSD or maybe my HD controler? What can I do?

Thanks

Phil

Thema:

Surface Pro 2017 ssd slow

Surface Pro 2017 ssd slow - Ähnliche Themen

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Screen snipping very slow after updates: Hi The screen snipping tool takes very long to open after I have pushed the back of my Surface pen after the recent updates. Before it was fast...
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Wi-Fi speed problems: Hello community I have a problem with the built in "marvell avastar" wifi card in my Surface Pro 6. When I connect to my 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows / Surface findet Windows nicht: Hallo zusammen, da die Website auf der ich vorher war, auf Englisch war, habe ich meine Frage zunächst auf Englisch geschrieben. Jetzt wo hier...
Oben