Surface Pen Jitter

Diskutiere Surface Pen Jitter im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello I'm having issues with my surface pen. In the Drawbaord PDF and Notes and many other writting or sketching apps the pen jitters a lot, when...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello

I'm having issues with my surface pen. In the Drawbaord PDF and Notes and many other writting or sketching apps the pen jitters a lot, when trying to draw a straight line slowly.

I've seen that this has been a problem for many other people in the past. Are there by now alternative, other than third party apps or specific PDF editing apps. And is there a chance that this issue will be fixed throughout all the apps, by Microsoft? This is very annoying and I wish I would have known about this issue before buying a surface.

Thema:

Surface Pen Jitter

Surface Pen Jitter - Ähnliche Themen

Pen writes without touching surface (pro 7): Hello, my pen writes without touching the surface, leaving a very slurred writing/drawing. It cannot really be used that way. I tried the...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?: Is there any way to replace or buy the keyboard base of a surfacebook1 Model 1703? In this case the battery inside the keyboard popped and...
Surface Pro 7 reacting too early when Surface Pen approaches: I have a Surface Pro 7, and I am trying to use it with a Surface Pen. It worked well for about a week, but now recently, the Pro 7 reacts too...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows / Surface findet Windows nicht: Hallo zusammen, da die Website auf der ich vorher war, auf Englisch war, habe ich meine Frage zunächst auf Englisch geschrieben. Jetzt wo hier...

Sucheingaben

surfacebook 2 pen jitter

Oben