Surface Go 2 Graphics Glitches

Diskutiere Surface Go 2 Graphics Glitches im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I am facing issues with the Go 2 Screen, especially when closing windows like the Settings or the Store App. The bugs appear primarily in the...

MS-User

Threadstarter
I am facing issues with the Go 2 Screen, especially when closing windows like the Settings or the Store App.

The bugs appear primarily in the form of window edges not being fully erased (primarily right edge lines). The problem is reproducible although there are times where it does not appear (for no understandable reason). Same notice applies if the display is turned by 180 degrees on the respectively right side of window edges. Further assumptions are related to the window size or more specifically the distance to the right display edge, when it is being closed.

Are there any information about this phenomenon and whether it is caused by software (driver?) or hardware?

Thank you very much

Thema:

Surface Go 2 Graphics Glitches

Surface Go 2 Graphics Glitches - Ähnliche Themen

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features (like enhanced touch mode or so) that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated...
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Wi-Fi speed problems: Hello community I have a problem with the built in "marvell avastar" wifi card in my Surface Pro 6. When I connect to my 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network...
No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3: Hi, I am using a surface laptop 3 together with an Anker USB C Hub. One week ago I ordered an extenal display (HP24 fw). When it arrived I...
Oben