Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro

Diskutiere Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Windows 10; Hello People :) I have a really strange problem with the standby mode. I am NOT talking about the hibernate mode, I just want to put my machine...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello People :)

I have a really strange problem with the standby mode. I am NOT talking about the hibernate mode, I just want to put my machine into the sleep mode. Pretty much everywhere you can find threads about it and the result is always the same:

powercfg -h off
rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0

Sadly this is not working at all, nothing happens and also with the pstools it is simply not possible to activate the standby mode. If I turn on hibernate with powercfg -h on the command above is working but it sets my machine into the hibernate mode and not into the sleep mode.

Now the strange part: If I click on start > standby it is working and my machine is switching to the sleep mode. In other words, it is working but not with the command above. Is there any other command for windows 10 (Creators Update)? For me it is sounding like a permission problem that is why the standy mode is working via the start button!

Thank you so much for your help!

Thema:

Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro

Standby Mode not possible: Windows Surface Pro - Ähnliche Themen

• Modern standby test failed, kein Firwareupdate des Docks möglich

Modern standby test failed, kein Firwareupdate des Docks möglich: Moin Forum, seit 12.06. bin ich Nutzer eines Surface Pro i7 Model 1796. Beim Diagnostik-Test wurde eine Meldung ausgegeben: "Modern standby test...
  • Modern Standby test failed

Modern Standby test failed: Hallo , ich habe vor kurzem das Diagnostic Tool von Microsoft durchlaufen lassen, mit dem Ergebnis: "Modern Stand-by Test failed." Meine Frage...
  • Was bedeutet: 'Power supply & Battery: Modern Standby. Modern standby test failed'?

Was bedeutet: 'Power supply & Battery: Modern Standby. Modern standby test failed'?: Hallo, habe bei meinem Surface Pro 4 (2017) das Surface Diagnostic-Tool ausgeführt und nun folgende Fehlermeldung bekommen: Power Supply &...
  • Normal (not connected) Standby mode possible?

Normal (not connected) Standby mode possible?: Hi, I do not want to use the connected standby mode, as in many cases the login (Windows hello) takes painful long. I tried a lot, but nothing...
  • Was bedeutet "Power Supply & Battery Mode: Modern Standby Test failed"?

Was bedeutet "Power Supply & Battery Mode: Modern Standby Test failed"?: Hallo, habe bei meinem Surface Pro (2017) das Surface Diagnostic-Tool ausgeführt und nun folgende Fehlermeldung bekommen: Power Supply &...