Software bluetoothemulator

Diskutiere Software bluetoothemulator im Software Allgemein Forum im Bereich Software Forum; Hallo ich wollte nur eben wissen ob ich das richtig verstanden habe das man damit ein bt dongle emulieren kann BT-Sim is a software emulator of...
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
S

scanner

BANNED
Threadstarter
Hallo

ich wollte nur eben wissen ob ich das richtig verstanden habe das man damit ein bt dongle emulieren kann

BT-Sim is a software emulator of BlueTooth hardware. That means, if you have a program that interacts directly with some BlueTooth hardware (serial dongle, etc.), you can redirect that communication to this BlueTooth simulator. BT-Sim will then act as if it was real BlueTooth hardware.

http://btsim.sourceforge.net/btsim_faq.html

C

Chase

Hallo

ich wollte nur eben wissen ob ich das richtig verstanden habe das man damit ein bt dongle emulieren kann

BT-Sim is a software emulator of BlueTooth hardware. That means, if you have a program that interacts directly with some BlueTooth hardware (serial dongle, etc.), you can redirect that communication to this BlueTooth simulator. BT-Sim will then act as if it was real BlueTooth hardware.

http://btsim.sourceforge.net/btsim_faq.html

LASS DIR MAL WAS NEUES EINFALLEN :mad

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Thema:

Software bluetoothemulator

Software bluetoothemulator - Ähnliche Themen

Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Meine Mails landen bei Hotmail/Outlook im Junk: Hallo werte Community! Vielleicht kann mir irgendjemand hier ein Antwort bieten! Wir ein kleines Schulungsunternehmen und haben eine Mailserver...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
SUGGESTION: Make my life easier by allowing me to set up multiple desktops: What exactly do I mean with that? I'll explain: Let's say, I have a project that I want to focus on, and I need a bunch of programs and...
Oben