Skype for Business - Duplicate messages

Diskutiere Skype for Business - Duplicate messages im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi, currently we have some strange issues with Skype for Business. We are using internal Skype for Business server, no Office 365 version...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi,

currently we have some strange issues with Skype for Business. We are using internal Skype for Business server, no Office 365 version.

Several users in our organization report that they receive some messages twice within Skype for Business chat window. We already checked some cases and we can ensure, that the messages haven't been send twice, but they show up twice on the recipients side. This happens randomly for several users . There is no possibility to reproduce this issue intentionally.

Here you can see a screenshot of what is happening on recipients side:

Already found this related issue, but there seems to be no final resolution:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...business/87b6168e-56c0-4467-8416-ffe386f1b239

Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions on how to fix this issue.

Regards
Dominik

Thema:

Skype for Business - Duplicate messages

Skype for Business - Duplicate messages - Ähnliche Themen

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender: Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information: Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't...
Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive: Hi all, To open Excel files from network drive takes about 35 sec. after the initial login. But after that, I can open excel files from the...
Hotmail bloqueado: Mas de 20 años con ni emails y skype, , sin motivos, ninguna violacion me bloquearon y desbloquearon 2 veces estos 5 dias pasado ni podre ya...
Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work: Dear Support, dear MS Community, we try to acquire 10GBit/s of data from a Measurement device, which unfortunately can only send the data over...
Oben