Schwarze Flecken auf dem Bildschirm

Diskutiere Schwarze Flecken auf dem Bildschirm im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello Community, I get in touch, since I am (actually) happy owner of a Book 2, i5 8350u for a week or should be. Already with my first device...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello Community,

I get in touch, since I am (actually) happy owner of a Book 2, i5 8350u for a week or should be. Already with my first device but it came to many errors, including the display error described here in the form of black dots.

The device was exchanged immediately and I have the same problem again (see photo).

insert:

I have already turned to the telephone support from Microsoft. That was an impudence, unfortunately I have to say so - I spent a total of almost 90 minutes in the line: From the problem sign up to the upload of photos. I'm told (with a device that is not a week old and already a Umtauschgerät!) Actually nothing. After less than an hour you were able to tell me that it was a software problem. Thanks for that!

I was then quasi advised to return the device and get the money refunded. I have not experienced that either. No word of reparation and solution of the problem. Really a joke when you think about what you have paid for it.

So again the real problem: Does anyone have such problems? That would be very funny if I have problems with two devices and no one else. If so, how did you handle it and perhaps solved the problem?

Thank you in advance! I have to work off something again now ..

Here is a photo. You see, it occurs in different places.

Thema:

Schwarze Flecken auf dem Bildschirm

Schwarze Flecken auf dem Bildschirm - Ähnliche Themen

• Schwarze Flecken auf dem Bildschirm

Schwarze Flecken auf dem Bildschirm: Hallo Community, ich melde mich, da ich seit einer Woche (eigentlich) freudiger Besitzer eines Book 2, i5 8350u bin bzw. sein sollte. Bereits...
  • Schwarze Flecken auf meine Surface Pro 6

Schwarze Flecken auf meine Surface Pro 6: Guten Tag, ich habe mein Surface Pro 6 vor 2 Monaten gekauft und mir ist jetzt aufgefallen, dass auf meinem Bildschirm zwei kleine schwarze...
  • Bildschirm schwarz nach Win 10 Upgrade bei HP Pavilion dv7

Bildschirm schwarz nach Win 10 Upgrade bei HP Pavilion dv7: Hallo, seit dem Upgrade von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 habe ich Probleme mit meinem HP Pavilion dv7-6025eg mit AMD Radeon HD 6770M Grafikkarte: Der...
  • Bildschirm schwarz

Bildschirm schwarz: Wenn das Surface Book in den Ruhemodus versetzt wird und ich durch das Betätigen einer Taste wieder aus dem Ruhemodus rauskommen will, passiert...