Replace a new and unopened surface pro 4

Diskutiere Replace a new and unopened surface pro 4 im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I have recently bought a new and unopened (i7-8GB-256GB) surface pro 4 on ebay. After purchase I am getting worried if 8GB is enough for me or...

MS-User

Threadstarter
I have recently bought a new and unopened (i7-8GB-256GB) surface pro 4 on ebay. After purchase I am getting worried if 8GB is enough for me or not, so I want to see if it is possible to replace my device with a 16GB model and pay the extra.

The device is new and unopened and still in its 30 days return period but I am not the original buyer; though, I have all the receipts. Is there any way to do that?

Thema:

Replace a new and unopened surface pro 4

Replace a new and unopened surface pro 4 - Ähnliche Themen

surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?: Is there any way to replace or buy the keyboard base of a surfacebook1 Model 1703? In this case the battery inside the keyboard popped and...
Update Surface Dock 1 with Surface_Dock_FwUpdate_*.MSI: Hi all! I want to update my surface dock 1 to use it with surface pro 7, but the update folder (Download Surface Tools for IT from Official...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Oben