Re-installation of Microsoft Windows on an Asus Laptop

Diskutiere Re-installation of Microsoft Windows on an Asus Laptop im Windows 8.1 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I had to re-install Microsoft windows on my Laptop and re-installed Windows 8.1, I had to reinstall it because when trying to recover it the...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
I had to re-install Microsoft windows on my Laptop and re-installed Windows 8.1, I had to reinstall it because when trying to recover it the recovery option said that a partition was missing. Unfortunately my product key is not valid once I reinstalled the product, anyways I contacted the Asus support team and they told me that they don't know how Microsoft manages Activations. Does someone know how to fix this problem? My first thought was that I was not installing the right version and tried me product key on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 without any success. Hints?

Thema:

Re-installation of Microsoft Windows on an Asus Laptop

Re-installation of Microsoft Windows on an Asus Laptop - Ähnliche Themen

• I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my Windows installation anymore

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my Windows installation anymore: The upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro worked as intended. But like I said in the title, Windows now asks me to enter my product key...
  • Microsoft Life Cam 1.4, Installation unter Windows 10

Microsoft Life Cam 1.4, Installation unter Windows 10: Die zur Life Cam gehörende setup.exe wird unter windows 10 wegen fehlender Kompatibilität abgelehnt, es erfolgt keine Installation. Welche...
  • Nach Installation von Microsoft VC geht der Task Manager nicht & Windows Programme auch nicht mehr

Nach Installation von Microsoft VC geht der Task Manager nicht & Windows Programme auch nicht mehr: Nach Installation von Microsoft VC geht der Task Manager nicht & Windows Programme auch nicht mehr Hallo ich habe über Steam ein Spiel gekauft...
  • Windows 10: App-Installation auf den Microsoft Store beschränken - so geht es

Windows 10: App-Installation auf den Microsoft Store beschränken - so geht es: Apps für Windows 10 können auch aus anderen Quellen als dem offiziellen Store von Microsoft bezogen werden. Dieser verspricht allerdings ein...