Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7

Diskutiere Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7 im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi everyone I do own a Surface Pro 7 i7 16GB RAM and 265GB storage. I do also own a Angelbird SSD PKT 2go. Do i use the USB-C Port there...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi everyone

I do own a Surface Pro 7 i7 16GB RAM and 265GB storage.

I do also own a Angelbird SSD PKT 2go.

Do i use the USB-C Port there is no problem at all. But when i use the USB Type A Port there are a lot of connection problems so the SSD isn't recognized anymore. Do I connect it via a USB-C Hub and a USB Type A Port on the Hub there is also no problem at all. so the cable can't be the problem. My question is now is it possible that the USB Typ A Port delivers too less power?

Does someone know how much Power the two ports on my Surface can deliver? Is it the standard 0.9A (USB Type A) and 3A (USB Type C) both with 5V?

Greetings Retus

Thema:

Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7

Power Delivery of the USB Ports on Surface Pro 7 - Ähnliche Themen

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows / Surface findet Windows nicht: Hallo zusammen, da die Website auf der ich vorher war, auf Englisch war, habe ich meine Frage zunächst auf Englisch geschrieben. Jetzt wo hier...
Pen writes without touching surface (pro 7): Hello, my pen writes without touching the surface, leaving a very slurred writing/drawing. It cannot really be used that way. I tried the...
Oben