pnp_detected_fatal_error bei Win8 Update!

Diskutiere pnp_detected_fatal_error bei Win8 Update! im Windows 8.1 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello, I wanted to Update my Windows 8.1, but the Update stopps at 35% and I got a Bluescreen with the message that the pnp_detected_fatal_error...
  • pnp_detected_fatal_error bei Win8 Update! Beitrag #1
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello,
I wanted to Update my Windows 8.1, but the Update stopps at 35% and I got a Bluescreen with the message that the pnp_detected_fatal_error causes the fail.
I can´t start Windows anymore!

Thema:

pnp_detected_fatal_error bei Win8 Update!

pnp_detected_fatal_error bei Win8 Update! - Ähnliche Themen

Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
error Update WIndows 1703 to higher version: I try to update from 1703 to higher version (1903, 1909, 2004 and 20H2) Every time the update fails. in...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Bluescreen: MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH: Hey, recently I've been having the problem that on startup my PC instantly goes to a bluescreen containing the error code "MICROCODE REVISION...
PC won't boot from recovery USB: Hello guys! I really need your help with my PC! The background story: I took my online exam and then shut down my PC. As far as I remember...
Oben