Please MS.. make Android on Lumia 950XL possible

Diskutiere Please MS.. make Android on Lumia 950XL possible im Lumia Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Dear Microsoft, while you are ending every nice Service (like Groove Music, to Name the next Service which will be ended..), and while you are...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Dear Microsoft,

while you are ending every nice Service (like Groove Music, to Name the next Service which will be ended..), and while you are showing that the private consumers are equal for you .. and .. while you let Windows mobile dying - PLEASE relase a Rom (or something else, which makes it possible) to install Android on the Lumia 950XL.
The 950 is such a nice device (from the Hardware side of view), that it makes me insane that the Software (=Windows mobile) is making it sooo bad.. And now, one Service after other will be ended by you, with no alternative (and if there are alternatives, there are no usable apps on Windows mobile..).

It Looks like, that you are trying to make the customers running away from you ...

I really like Windows mobile from its design, but that is not enough!

I hope someone from Microsoft, is reading this and also I hope that there is anyone at MS who can Change something...

Also, am I the only one who wants Android on an 950 to get a working System, with all apps needed?

Thema:

Please MS.. make Android on Lumia 950XL possible

Please MS.. make Android on Lumia 950XL possible - Ähnliche Themen

• Please sign in to your Outlook.com account

Please sign in to your Outlook.com account: Ich hatte bisher zwei Mail Adressen, eine ist [...] outlook.com die andere ist [...] chello.at. Nunmehr habe ich als Dritte die Adresse...
  • Ich kann keine E-Mails senden und bekomme danach die Mail: "Please sign in to your Outlook.com account"

Ich kann keine E-Mails senden und bekomme danach die Mail: "Please sign in to your Outlook.com account": Hallo, habe ein Problem mit meinem Outlook Account. Kann nämlich keine E-Mail mehr senden. Wenn ich nämlich eine E-Mail senden möchte, kriege...
  • ***please write the informative title***

***please write the informative title***:
  • Issue since a year! Occasionally I do not receive e-mails from unknown senders. @Microsoft please help!

Issue since a year! Occasionally I do not receive e-mails from unknown senders. @Microsoft please help!: Hi, I tried to solve this issue since months already ... What I use: Hotmail address on web-frontend outlook.com (browser or device doesn't...