PC won't boot from recovery USB

Diskutiere PC won't boot from recovery USB im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello guys! I really need your help with my PC! The background story: I took my online exam and then shut down my PC. As far as I remember...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello guys!
I really need your help with my PC!

The background story:

I took my online exam and then shut down my PC.
As far as I remember, there was no Windows Update or whatsoever.
Later the same day I wanted to boot my PC again and I encountered error 0xc000000e "A required device isn't connect or can't be accessed".
I tried to reboot, but it appeared again.
I took my USB with Windows 10 and tried to boot from it to enter the recovery environment, but after the Windows logo showed up, my PC rebooted. No matter what I was doing, it didn't get it to work.
I tried to plug it into other ports, I created two new Recovery USB Drives on another PC, but I still have the same problem.
I tried another USB with Hiren's Boot CD and a second one with Hackintosh and they were booting normally.
It's just the Windows USB Drives that won't boot.

Other things I tried:
  • resetting BIOS
  • cleared CMOS
  • new thermal paste on CPU
  • switched hard drives
  • switched RAM slots
  • unplugged graphics card

I really need help, idk what else I can do.
It's not even possible to clean install Windows since the Windows USB drives aren't working.

My specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 2400
Power: be quiet! 400W

Thema:

PC won't boot from recovery USB

PC won't boot from recovery USB - Ähnliche Themen

Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Oben