PC takes minutes to shut down | PC braucht Minuten zum runterfahren

Diskutiere PC takes minutes to shut down | PC braucht Minuten zum runterfahren im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Well, (since the last update I think) my pc takes minutes to shut down, but is still in seconds turned on. Deleted temporary data and also tried...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Well, (since the last update I think) my pc takes minutes to shut down, but is still in seconds turned on. Deleted temporary data and also tried some other things.

Ich glaube seit dem dem letzten Update, braucht mein PC ca 2-3 min zum runterfahren. Habe schon 'n paar sachen ausprobiert.

Thema:

PC takes minutes to shut down | PC braucht Minuten zum runterfahren

PC takes minutes to shut down | PC braucht Minuten zum runterfahren - Ähnliche Themen

PC won't boot from recovery USB: Hello guys! I really need your help with my PC! The background story: I took my online exam and then shut down my PC. As far as I remember...
Bluescreen over bluescreen: Hey there, My PC (Dell XPS 8900) worked fine till 2 days ago. I had a bluescreen (I think it was sytem_service_exception) while working on a...
Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore: Hello, Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909: During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success... The problem is, as far as I could find out...
Oben