onedrive

Diskutiere onedrive im One Drive Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi Team, I am asking for a tax advisor firm. They have a server license for microsoft and desktop licenses. What they want is to share documants...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi Team, I am asking for a tax advisor firm. They have a server license for microsoft and desktop licenses.
What they want is to share documants safely with their customers (receipts, tax declaration etc.)
1) how can the creat a solution that each customer has his own secure folder to share documents?
2) is it possible that they get a mail/info notice, if a customer added a document?
3) if they do not have 365 but a desktop and sever license, what license is required to use this options
4) As the customers are external, does the external customer who adds a document also have to have a license?

Thanks

Claudia

Thema:

onedrive

onedrive - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Windows Bluescreens on me as of late: hello i'm norjia. i was playing destiny 2 lately and the game started chrashing all of a sudden. i havent had that happen before and after the 4th...
Oben