One Drive and SharePoint Online

Diskutiere One Drive and SharePoint Online im One Drive Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hallo, I have a question for my understanding: We use Office 365 including SharePoint Online and OneDrive. I saw, that our SharePoint Online...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hallo,

I have a question for my understanding:
We use Office 365 including SharePoint Online and OneDrive. I saw, that our SharePoint Online has a storage capacity with 1 TB.
Tody I detected, that OneDrive has the following path to store personal documents: ".... my.sharepoint.com".

When I'm looking into the administrator center, I see, that "....my.sharepoint.com" is used with 0 Byte, but I have stored documents in OneDrive.

So the question ist:
- Where are the One Drive Documents saved?
- Does this count against the 1 TB storage capacity?

Thanks a lot,
Hannes

Thema:

One Drive and SharePoint Online

One Drive and SharePoint Online - Ähnliche Themen

Unwanted Software installs Firefox/Chrome addon and cannot be disabled or removed and reinstalls itself: Hello! I recently installed an Android emulator called "Andy" and with it came a lot of other things that installed themselves on my PC (win7)...
Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
SSD always fills up.: I have a problem with my SSD. For 2 days my Temp ordner always has been filling itself up. My windows is saved on my M.2 SSD. It has around 250gb...
Oben