No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3

Diskutiere No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3 im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi, I am using a surface laptop 3 together with an Anker USB C Hub. One week ago I ordered an extenal display (HP24 fw). When it arrived I...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi,

I am using a surface laptop 3 together with an Anker USB C Hub.

One week ago I ordered an extenal display (HP24 fw).

When it arrived I was able to connect the display via HDMI to the USB C Hub tand the the USB C Hub to the Surface.

I was able to extend my screen with this set up to the external display and could work on two displays at the same time.

Today I wanted to connect the surface to the display again but it stoppet working from one day to the other.

The strange thing is that I can see the second display in the display settings - but when I click on it the system says it can't recognize the other display.

There were no updates installed between the last time I used the complete set up and I also didn't changed anything else apart from reconnecting the USB C Hub.

I already tried lots of things to get it back to work but nothing worked so far.

I updated the intel drivers, the display driver, the processor driver, I cleared the graphics / video cache, I reset the Laptop,

I tested the USBC Hub together with the HP display on a lenovo think pad running windows 10 and it works just fine. No problems there.

I only have the problem with my Surface.

The next thing I tried was to connect the surface via the USBC Hub to my TV Screen. But that doesn't work either.

As I was able to confirm that the USB C Hub and the display works on another laptop + the surface also can't connect to a different display I am pretty sure that the problem must be the surface laptop 3 itself.

Has anyone had the same issues?

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Dave

Thema:

No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3

No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3 - Ähnliche Themen

• Mit Prime Video für Windows Filme und Serien am Windows 10 PC speichern und offline ansehen

Mit Prime Video für Windows Filme und Serien am Windows 10 PC speichern und offline ansehen: Wer sich bisher unter Windows 10 Prime Video Inhalte für das Ansehen offline herunterladen wollte, der musste entweder umständliche Wege gehen...
  • Geschlossener Laptop an KVM Switch, video-signal Abbruch.

Geschlossener Laptop an KVM Switch, video-signal Abbruch.: Beim Betreiben eines geschlossenen HP Notebooks über einen KVM Switch (AS-41HA HDMI) mit entsprechenden Energie-Einstellungen :( "When I close lid...
  • Video herstellen

Video herstellen: Moin, ich habe ausversehen ein Video in der Galerie gelöscht und jetzt weiß ich nicht wie ich es wiederherstellen kann. Ich hab schon versucht die...
  • Audio und Video ruckeln bei allen Tätigkeiten

Audio und Video ruckeln bei allen Tätigkeiten: Hallo, gestern ist mein Win10 PC abgestürzt mit dem Fehler PLN_LIST_CORRUPT. Da der PC schon öfters davor abstürzt ist dachte ich mir nichts...