Network Adapter Driver

Diskutiere Network Adapter Driver im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon,

which told me i have problems with the Network driver, so i tried updating it.

My Network adapter is:

Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)

I currently have the version 2.1.0.17 but i need the version 2.1.0.27

I tried using a lot of different sites but i couldnt manage to install the driver

I didnt find the official site so I downloaded it from dell, but it installed the 2.1.0.17 and not the 2.1.0.17

The rest of the sites i found were wither apps to check the entire system, which were either not free or didnt work

Does anyone know how I can update the driver or know the site where i could download it?

Thema:

Network Adapter Driver

Network Adapter Driver - Ähnliche Themen

Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive: Hi all, To open Excel files from network drive takes about 35 sec. after the initial login. But after that, I can open excel files from the...
PC won't boot from recovery USB: Hello guys! I really need your help with my PC! The background story: I took my online exam and then shut down my PC. As far as I remember...
WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while...
Oben