Multi Core Prozessor

Diskutiere Multi Core Prozessor im Windows Insider Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello, I puzzled about my pc was getting very slow in the last time. Now I figured out that every time i get an update from Windows Insider my...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello,

I puzzled about my pc was getting very slow in the last time. Now I figured out that every time i get an update from Windows Insider my settings for my 6 core Prozessor will be reset to 1 core. Is it possible to consider the core settings in the following updates?

TIA Barbara :)

Thema:

Multi Core Prozessor

Multi Core Prozessor - Ähnliche Themen

Mails are synchronized multiple times: Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. In one of them, I added the other account as "Connected account". This was working since months now, but...
How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices: Hello. I removed my Windows 10 PC from "Microsoft Account -> Devices" as it was showing wrong Hardware Infos. Now I am unable to readd this PC to...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Windows Bluescreens on me as of late: hello i'm norjia. i was playing destiny 2 lately and the game started chrashing all of a sudden. i havent had that happen before and after the 4th...
Windows 10 2004 bug?: Hello, since before I reinstalled my Windows 10 OS in my laptop, I'm wondering if the issue might be fixed after Microsoft fixing all issues in...
Oben