MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work

Diskutiere MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Windows 10; Hello experts, I have recently experienced troubles with the deployment of my Windows 10 image, due to some strange problems related to...
M

MS-User

Hello experts,

I have recently experienced troubles with the deployment of my Windows 10 image, due to some strange problems related to networking. I assume it is particularily related to connecting to Microsoft servers. After the image has been prepared, I have been doing my testing with a domain account and also with a local account, I cannot use neither MS Edge, nor IE. The browsers open and here is where the fun starts - nothing happens. Additionally, I can't open a new tab or even type in any web address. If a user wants to use MS Outlook, of course the app is looking for the exchange server settings. Since these are not available due to some strange networking issue (cause obviuosly MS Edge and IE are affected as well), I am getting a NON-responding window, which tells me 'We are currently experiencing unexpected server problems'.

A Hint: What I found out, which makes the things work, was that if I restart the PC in safe mode and run the following CMD command: ipconfig /flushdns and then I restart in a normal mode, everything WORKS again perfectly! However, this is not an effective way of working, especially when we are having shared PCs and I need to give a manual to the employees to do so...

Could you please suggest some troubleshooting techniques?

PS. This happens only with the Build 1703

Thema:

MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work

MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work - Ähnliche Themen

• Edge Browser Vorschau im Dropdown Menü der Adressleiste in Windows 10 aus- oder einschalten

Edge Browser Vorschau im Dropdown Menü der Adressleiste in Windows 10 aus- oder einschalten: Manchmal sind es Kleinigkeiten die einen an Windows 10 stören, wie zum Beispiel das Dropdown Menü welches sich bei einer Suche im Edge Browser...
  • Favoriten in Windows Edge

Favoriten in Windows Edge: Meine in Windows Edge gespeicherten Favoriten sind teilweise verschwunden. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Favoriten mit Stand "15. Oktober 2018"...
  • Bilder von GALAXY S7 edge auf PC mit WINDOWS 10 mit WINDOWS Explorer übertragen!

Bilder von GALAXY S7 edge auf PC mit WINDOWS 10 mit WINDOWS Explorer übertragen!: Beim Kopieren (über USB Kabel) von Bildern SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 auf WINDOWS 10 PC mit WINDOWS Explorer habe ich folgende Probleme. Am PC sehe die...
  • Surface 4 Pro PDFs in Edge

Surface 4 Pro PDFs in Edge: Hallo Community, Ich hätte ein Problem mit meinem Surface 4 Pro. Es ist ein Gerät mit der Core m3, Betriebssystembuild 17134.285. Wenn ich...
  • MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work

MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work: Hello experts, I have recently experienced troubles with the deployment of my Windows 10 image, due to some strange problems related to...