Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds

Diskutiere Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello everyone, After I start the microsoft store or the xbox app they launch but close after 2 - 5 seconds. PLS HELP

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello everyone,

After I start the microsoft store or the xbox app they launch but close after 2 - 5 seconds.

PLS HELP

Thema:

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds - Ähnliche Themen

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while...
[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz...
When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes. Pls help: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move...
Oben