Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Diskutiere Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove im Viren und Schadsoftware Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper. For some reason it prevents...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
It started about a few days ago i get the usual signs of malware: New Tabs with ads every so often but it goes deeper.
For some reason it prevents my browsers and as a mather of fact any program to display the word "a d w a r e" (a d w - is already enough even my windows explorer) it just closes the program!

The steps I already took are:
Resetting Browser and doing a malware search via browser
Did a virus search with avast and got rid of all the detected files

Checked chrome extensions (nothing suspicious there)
Deleted/Uninstalled any program that I didn't recognize or were downloaded back to 3 days before the problem started.
Ran "a d w c l e a n e r" (had to do that in safe mode as well as i closed automatically in normal mode because of the mentioned restricted word)

Reinstalled Chrome (sidenote: now it doesen't have an icon in the tool bar anymore for some reason just a blank file-icon)

Does anybody know a solution?
If yes I thank you before hands but i ask you not to use "the word"

Thema:

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove

Mal-/ A d ware that I can't seem to remove - Ähnliche Themen

• Aussperren mal anders...

Aussperren mal anders...: Hallo liebe Community, mit dem Treiber meiner Grafikkarte hatte ich einen Bluescreen (siehe Anhang), den ich dann behoben hatte mit einer Änderung...
  • Windows 10 muss immer 2 mal starten.

Windows 10 muss immer 2 mal starten.: Guten Tag. Der PC startet bis zum Windows 10 Symbol für ca. 5 – 8 Sek. Dann ist die Erhöhung der Lüfter Drehzahl hörbar für ca. 2 bis 3...
  • Ich bräuchte mal Hilfe

Ich bräuchte mal Hilfe: Hallo, ich hatte Windows10 drauf nur mußte ich meinen Pc neu machen und da ist von Hausaus nur Windows7 drauf warum kann ich jetzt nicht mehr auf...
  • Ich habe ein Problem mit Direct X das ist schon das zweite Mal

Ich habe ein Problem mit Direct X das ist schon das zweite Mal: Letzte mal mit ich etwaas in die Eingabeauffoderung eingeben danach war das Proble gelöst vielleicht könnte mir da jemand aus helfen?
  • Wie wärs mal wieder mit ner Runde BF1942

Wie wärs mal wieder mit ner Runde BF1942: Na wer hat Lust, is schon länger her das ma mal zusammen gezoggt haben.