Mails are synchronized multiple times

Diskutiere Mails are synchronized multiple times im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. In one of them, I added the other account as "Connected account". This was working since months now, but...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi,

I have two microsoft accounts. In one of them, I added the other account as "Connected account". This was working since months now, but today, this sync started to act wired, as the same emails are getting synced over and over again. More particular: I have now 10 copies of the same mail in my inbox, and it's getting more and more. (It's not just this particular mail, it's about every new mail since yesterday)

Thema:

Mails are synchronized multiple times

Mails are synchronized multiple times - Ähnliche Themen

Meine Mails landen bei Hotmail/Outlook im Junk: Hallo werte Community! Vielleicht kann mir irgendjemand hier ein Antwort bieten! Wir ein kleines Schulungsunternehmen und haben eine Mailserver...
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender: Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information: Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't...
Multiple BSODs and crashing: This is already my third post on this problem, because the two other people i talked to stopped responding. Basically I have recently upgraded...
Office 2019 in conjunction with Windows 10 Update 1909: Since the Windows 10 update 1909 I have no e-mail reception + outbox in Outlook and I get the error message 0x800CCC0F - which can mean pretty...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Oben