Killing Floor: Waffen-DLC erschienen

Diskutiere Killing Floor: Waffen-DLC erschienen im Games-News Forum im Bereich News; Hallo Tripwire Interactive hat endlich das so genannte Heavy Metal Pack zum Koop-Zombie-Shooter Killing Floor veröffentlicht. Der kostenlose...

Pvt.Caparzo

Threadstarter
Hallo

99275.jpg PC_icon2.gif

Tripwire Interactive hat endlich das so genannte Heavy Metal Pack zum Koop-Zombie-Shooter Killing Floor veröffentlicht. Der kostenlose Download versorgt euch mit zwei neuen Waffen (Katana und AK 47) sowie einer neuen Map (KF-Foundry) und kann ab sofort bei Steam heruntergeladen werden. Die komplette Änderungsliste findet ihr im Anhang dieser Meldung.

Additions

* Added 2 new Weapons: AK47 and Katana
* Added new Map: KF-Foundry
* Added smoke to the Scrake's Chainsaw
* Added "On Fire" animations to all Specimens
* Adjusted the spawning of the Patriarch boss character to prevent cases where the boss was spawning too close to players
* Adjusted Bullpup's firing sound to have more bass
* Adjusted "Crisp up" settings for some of the Specimens when on Fire
* Updated the flashlight to look and act in a more realistic fashion
* Updated Mutator and Map White Lists (see the Killing Floor forums for more details)

Fixes

* Fixed Scrake's head glowing when decapitated
* Fixed "The Long War", "The Hard War", and "The Completely Suicidal War" achievements not unlocking
* Fixed known exploits on KF-Farm, KF-Manor, KF-Offices, and KF-WestLondon