Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010?

Diskutiere Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi all, I created a Word 'form' with Quick Parts where people can answer some questions and then the document is saved. Is it possible to view...
  • Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? Beitrag #1
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi all,

I created a Word 'form' with Quick Parts where people can answer some questions and then the document is saved.

Is it possible to view some lines (the explanations how to answer the questions) just in the edit view and not in the just read view where others are looking at the document?

This would make the document way clearer.

Otherwise maybe its possible to insert a little question mark and when going over it with the mouse the text (explanation) is displayed.

Maybe you have another idea?

Thank you!!

Thema:

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010?

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? - Ähnliche Themen

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
MediaCreationTool1909 is stuck on an endless loop of installing the new version: Hello I downloaded the mediacreationtool on microsofts page. But when I try to run the programme it just tells me to update to version. So i...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
[DEV] Pinyin (TSF,IME) Compatibility mode changes to ITfUIElement ?: Hi, im currently working on integrating TSF into a Game. So far i where able to turn of the OS rendered Candidate window and receive the events...
A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819: Hi, since 05.07.2020 my Laptop HP Pavilion always reboots with the following message: Sometimes the user cant login and there is only the...
Oben