Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010?

Diskutiere Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi all, I created a Word 'form' with Quick Parts where people can answer some questions and then the document is saved. Is it possible to view...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi all,

I created a Word 'form' with Quick Parts where people can answer some questions and then the document is saved.

Is it possible to view some lines (the explanations how to answer the questions) just in the edit view and not in the just read view where others are looking at the document?

This would make the document way clearer.

Otherwise maybe its possible to insert a little question mark and when going over it with the mouse the text (explanation) is displayed.

Maybe you have another idea?

Thank you!!

Thema:

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010?

Is it possible to view some text only in 'Edit mode' in Word 2010? - Ähnliche Themen

• Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.

Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.: Hellou to all hope anybody now exactly a answer for my problem: Following Problem occour: Hyper - V & Linux Mint 19.3 VM NO AUDIO over Hyper V...
  • Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular graphic device

Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular graphic device: Hallo Microsoft, are you not able to recognize that the new funtional updates on some Computer are not possible to install, because of not...
  • Windows 10 - peripherals locked in windows, no switching/no taskbar functionality possible

Windows 10 - peripherals locked in windows, no switching/no taskbar functionality possible: Hello all, i am experiencing a very confusion problem in Windows 10 1903 N for a few days now. Peripherals / control get locked on a specific...
  • Windows 10 Startmenu Tiles showing "down arrow" POSSIBLE SOLUTION

Windows 10 Startmenu Tiles showing "down arrow" POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Hi everyone, many of this discussions were locked so I couldn't answer. I've ran into the problem with a specific domain user on a fresh...