I'm on build 17643 but still version 1803

Diskutiere I'm on build 17643 but still version 1803 im Windows Insider Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello there. I have a rather unusual question. I'm on the skip ahead ring. Win10 Pro 64 Now that the update finished installing, I was...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello there. I have a rather unusual question.

I'm on the skip ahead ring. Win10 Pro 64

Now that the update finished installing, I was excited to test the sets feature, but to my displeasure, there were no sets to be seen anywhere.

I'm on the newest build, yet still, I've got the second newest version of windows. How is that possible?

I would be delighted if someone might tell me how I'd go about installing the new update properly.

Thank you in advance,
Bernd

Thema:

I'm on build 17643 but still version 1803

I'm on build 17643 but still version 1803 - Ähnliche Themen

• I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my Windows installation anymore

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my Windows installation anymore: The upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro worked as intended. But like I said in the title, Windows now asks me to enter my product key...
  • I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'.

I'm having some trouble with 'Save' and 'Paste'.: I'm using the Library function and have come across a problem that I'm having with it. Since I live in Europe, I have a very large folder that...
  • I cannot run any windows App (Including Adobe XD) because I'm missing 4 Dynamic Link Libraries

I cannot run any windows App (Including Adobe XD) because I'm missing 4 Dynamic Link Libraries: So I want to open an (UWP) app. Nothing happens. I navigate to the folder containing the exe file, but I only get 4 error messages. I don't...
  • I'm not alone: Publisher gefunden

I'm not alone: Publisher gefunden: Hallo Seit über einem Jahr ist bekannt, dass die italienische Spieleschmiede Pix Rev an einem Action-Adventure namens I'm not alone arbeitet...
  • I'm Mac - I'm Unix - I'm Vista

I'm Mac - I'm Unix - I'm Vista: :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d