How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

Diskutiere How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action? im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi all,

I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010).

I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath.

Now I decided to change it back to the default SharePoint form. I changed Form Type to default and Task Content Type to Nintex Workflow task.

When I open the form from the Mail the browser openes and I get the error

This form cannot be opened in a Web browser. To open this form, use Microsoft InfoPath.

Ideas?

Thema:

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action? - Ähnliche Themen

• Win 10 Lizenz deaktiviert nach Hardware Change

Win 10 Lizenz deaktiviert nach Hardware Change: Hallo zusammen, Meine Windows 10 Lizenz wurde, wie bereits im Titel beschrieben, nach einer Hardware Änderung (CPU, Motherboard, RAM) am PC...
  • Windows Spotlight won't change the picture

Windows Spotlight won't change the picture: Hi there, I got a HP notebook with Windows 10 and since half a month Windows Spotlight is broken and won't change the picture. I already...
  • Outlook changes links on mac

Outlook changes links on mac: At work we use Windows-PCs as well as Macs. We have a shared Server. Currently people at the office are unhappy that we can't simply share links...
  • Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211): After having changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, the activation page says that Windows is not activated. Before changing the hardware, I linked...
  • Change appearance of desktop files and folders

Change appearance of desktop files and folders: Hi community, I recently resented my PC and now the desktop icons appear more narrow then before. The problem is not the size. I attached the...