How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself

Diskutiere How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Windows 10; Hi! With a certain folder I want to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself. What I tried: 1) Allow for...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi!

With a certain folder I want to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself.

What I tried:
1) Allow for folder, only: 'Read, Execute' + 'Show folder content' + 'Read' + 'Write'.
Result: The user can create subfolders and files (ok), but also can rename the folder itself (not ok).
2) Allow for folder, only: 'Read, Execute' + 'Show folder content' + 'Read' + 'Write', except 'Write attributes' or 'Write advanced attributes'.
Result: The user cannot rename the folder itself (ok), he can create subfolders (ok), but he cannot create files (not ok).

How can I prevent the folder itself from being renamed, while subfolders and files can be created?
Thank you for any useful hints in advance!

Kind regards,
Gerald

Thema:

How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself

How to allow creation of subfolders/files but disallow renaming the folder itself - Ähnliche Themen

• All browser don't allow to open websites without https

All browser don't allow to open websites without https: Dear all Since few days, I can't open any webpage in normal way, for all broswers - Edge - IE - FF - Chrome example: a. I type "page.com" into...
  • edge and IE11 do not allow google and youtube to open

edge and IE11 do not allow google and youtube to open: I am trying to open YouTube and google with IE11 or Edge but it does not work the page cannot be found
  • "Allow Conn. from Computers Running Any Ver. of RD (Less Secure)" nicht verfügbar!

"Allow Conn. from Computers Running Any Ver. of RD (Less Secure)" nicht verfügbar!: Hi alle Ich möchte mit meinem OS X Leopard per Remote Desktop auf meine Vista Maschine zugreifen. Ich benutze auf OSX den neusten RDesktop Client...
  • GELÖST Allow Active Content

GELÖST Allow Active Content: Im Internet Explorer 6 unter XP und im Internet Explorer 7 unter Vista erscheint bei Daten, die ich von der Festplatte starte, ein gelber Balken...
  • Windows Firewall: Allow authenticated IPSec bypass

Windows Firewall: Allow authenticated IPSec bypass: Hallo Windows-Admins, ist es möglich die Option "Windows Firewall: Allow authenticated IPSec bypass" für beliebige Rechner zu aktivieren, bzw...