How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

Diskutiere How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI won't save everything, then is there a way to have the default setting in Notepad to be Unicode.

The suggestions for working changes offered in different forums are for XP and haven't worked for me with Win7, because the ShellNew folder is either not present or not visible.

Thanks.

Thema:

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode - Ähnliche Themen

• Win 10 Lizenz deaktiviert nach Hardware Change

Win 10 Lizenz deaktiviert nach Hardware Change: Hallo zusammen, Meine Windows 10 Lizenz wurde, wie bereits im Titel beschrieben, nach einer Hardware Änderung (CPU, Motherboard, RAM) am PC...
  • Windows Spotlight won't change the picture

Windows Spotlight won't change the picture: Hi there, I got a HP notebook with Windows 10 and since half a month Windows Spotlight is broken and won't change the picture. I already...
  • Outlook changes links on mac

Outlook changes links on mac: At work we use Windows-PCs as well as Macs. We have a shared Server. Currently people at the office are unhappy that we can't simply share links...
  • Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211)

Reactivating Windows after Hardware change. (Error code 0xC004F211): After having changed my Motherboard, RAM and CPU, the activation page says that Windows is not activated. Before changing the hardware, I linked...
  • How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?: Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and...