How can I make my own FFU??

Diskutiere How can I make my own FFU?? im Lumia Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello, I realized that Windows Device Recovery Tool is downloading a very old version of Windows Phone 8.1 but I want to upgrade directly to...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello, I realized that Windows Device Recovery Tool is downloading a very old version of Windows Phone 8.1 but I want to upgrade directly to Windows 10 Mobile. Are there any existing FFUs for (Lumia 535) RM-1089? If yes, please send me a link to the file to download it.

If no, then how can I get a System Backup to flash it back?

Thema:

How can I make my own FFU??

How can I make my own FFU?? - Ähnliche Themen

Service DCOM settings: Hello, i wanted to register a Windows service in a way, that i can grant DCOM rights to it. But i do not know how to even find it in the DCOM...
How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices: Hello. I removed my Windows 10 PC from "Microsoft Account -> Devices" as it was showing wrong Hardware Infos. Now I am unable to readd this PC to...
Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
Windows 10 Settings not working: Hello everyone, so i just reinstalled my Windows 10. And i got a big problem, so if i try to open the settings its flashes and close, and if i try...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Oben